Like a Venetian wants to be a hub of information conveying culture, customs and traditions involving you with:
- Environmental issues
- Cultural exchanges
- Guided tours
- Comparisons of communities and local realities
- Future projects and initiatives for the city
Venice, a splendid Italian town located in the northeast part of the peninsula, consists of 124 islands, 432 bridges and 108 churches.
There are also 15 centuries of art history and architecture to explore.
Within 15 sq kms, natural and cultural heritage, unique in the world, are on display.
Give us the chance and together we will explore extraordinary places like the Arsenal, the Jewish Ghetto and the Grand Canal, jewels that still arouse stimulating emotions.
In adition to Venice’s natural and historical beauties, we must also mention the millenial culture of the Veneto Region that, day after day, continues to enrich and facinate both those who live it daily, like us, and those who visit it for the first time.
The Republic of Venice has historically expanded its boundaries by including places like :
Garda Lake boasting of the charming lake towns Sirmione and Malcesine; Valpolicella Hills;
the Prosecco Road some of the most prestigious wine-producing areas in Italy,
The Dolomite Mountains, considered part of the Unesco World Heritage.
Exclusive activities, relaxation, cultural visits, events and tradition await you all year round!
Holidays in Venice?
Like a Venetian is the right answer!
Like a Venetian: tips and ideas for your visit to Venice!
Why Choose Like a Venetian?
- Because we are not a “tour operator”
- Because we were born in Venice, we live in Venice… and we are Venetians
- Because for us you are not a tourist, but a traveler in search of authenticity and at the end of your experience you will feel like one of us
- Because when you go through the “sestieri” (quarters) of San Marco, Castello, Cannaregio, San Polo, Dorsoduro and Santa Croce, you will interact with locals… US!
- Because when you navigate with us through the canals of Venice (the Grand Canal, Arsenale, Accademia, Rialto bridge, and all the small canals that cross the city) you will learn to drive as one of us
- Because when you stay in Venice you can do it in residences full of history and charm recommended by us
- Because if you are looking for reliability, quality, satisfaction,our feedback speaks for us
Now at the mercy of mass tourism, our Venice has become considered as a second Disneyland…Veniceland!
well, then step into the shoes of Peter Pan and come with us to see the island that isn’t there!
Congratulations to this association created by Venetians to enhance their territory.
We have been associated and we have been able to take advantage of the activities planned for the members at a very low cost for what is proposed, especially for the Quality.
Glimmeres of Wonders in Venice daily, with Lorenza for three hours at our disposal, has made us discover the beauty and silences of the many corners of the city that surround the attractions overflowing with tourists, going through a much more A wide range of what could be done independently.
Having only 3 days I wanted to dedicate 2 hours to this excursion that left me Open-mouthed. You pass through places that you could never have seen or imagined by visiting the “usual” Piazza San Marco, Rialto and Grand Canal. TO DO
Imagine crossing the hidden canals of Venice without the crowds where you can hear the sounds of everyday life. Gianluca and Lorenza took us through the smaller corridors of venice. Perfect for lovers of art and architecture or for all those who try to live Venice as it must have been hundreds of years Ago.
Beautiful excursion to Venice. Excellent communication before the event and easy to Find. Highly recommended activity when you are in venice!
Live Venice like One of Us!
Fill in the form to receive more information